Australian Magic mushroom effects. There is no safe amount of magic mushroom use. There is always some risk. Be wary about what you are taking and identify any plant material before ingesting it into your system. Taking magic mushrooms will alter your perception. How it affects you depends on many things.
How magic mushrooms affect you depends on:
- Seniority; age, health and size of the person
- Their tolerance; how often the person takes it
- Quantity; how much is ingested
- Potency; how strong the mushrooms are (they all have different strengths).
Australian Magic Mushroom Effects
Magic mushrooms take up to 30 minutes to take affect after eating them. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes if you drink them in a tea or soup. The effects last for up to 6 hours. During this time, you may experience:
- an increase in body temperature
- a sense of euphoria and wellbeing
- change in consciousness, mood, thoughts and perception (commonly called a trip)
- dilation of pupils
- breathing quickly
- seeing and hearing things that are not there (hallucinations)
- upset stomach and nausea
- paranoia and anxiety
- sweating that turn into chills that can cause shivering
- changes to your heartbeat
- difficulty with coordination and muscle weakness
- facial flushes, sweating and chills.
Signs of an overdose
If you do not know what you are doing, it can be easy to overdose on magic mushrooms. Eating too many magic mushies can cause life threatening symptoms, such as:
- panic or paranoia
- loss of muscle control
Symptoms of a bad trip
You cannot control the effects of magic mushrooms. Once you have eaten them, you have to ride out however they affect you. You can experience the negative effects known has having a bad trip. You can experience:
- unpleasant or intense hallucinations can cause you to do violence towards yourself and others
- anxiety and paranoia can cause you to hurt yourself by accident
- panic or fear can put you at risk of becoming involved in an accident
- withdrawal symptoms when coming down off the drugs.
Once you start coming down from the trip, people can experience headaches for up to 2 days. Other things you may experience at this stage include:
What To Do When A Friend Is Having A Bad Trip
Australian magic mushroom effects can be too triply for some therefore when someone is having a bad trip, here are some tips to help them:
- make sure they and everyone else is safe around them
- use their name when you speak to them to remind them of who they are
- remind them of who you are
- stay calm and speak with a confident tone
- do not leave them alone and this may mean staying with them for many hours to help through the effects of the magic mushrooms.